At PrintOnCarpet.com, we produce clear, stunning images, compelling graphics, and custom choices that will really step up your marketing message. You can browse through our large image library, or provide logos and artwork of your own. Offices, museums, consumer spaces, tradeshows and more, can become your branded custom landscape.
Please Layout Files With Reference Pantone Colors When Possible & Include a Color Proof For Each Banner. Job Completion Time: Production of graphic prints REQUIRES 2 WEEKS after receiving file. If you need your graphics sooner, please call us before ordering to see if we can meet your desired delivery date. If you wish to see a proof of your image, 24″ x 24″ proofs are available for an additional $125.00 ea. plus shipping. Please allow at least 3 extra days for job completion.
1. Our preferred file format is Adobe Photoshop CMYK TIFF at the final printed size with a resolution of 150 ppi and no bleed for fabric and vinyl. All printing to rigid substrates or adhesive vinyl please use a resolution of 200 ppi.
2. We also accept the following formats but additional pre-imaging fees may apply: “Press Quality” PDF, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Quark XPress. All Quark Xpress documents created on the PC platform must be saved as “Press Quality” PDF files, or be converted to Adobe Photoshop TIF files.
3. If your job will be digitally diecut or will require alterations, then the preferred file format is Adobe Photoshop CMYK .AI with outlined fonts and all images provided and linked as Adobe Photoshop .TIF or .EPS with a resolution of 150 ppi or 200 ppi (see above) at the final printed size. Files that will be digitally diecut must include .125″ bleed on all sides.
4. If your Photoshop image size is larger than 1.5GB or 30,000 pixels in either dimension, you may need to lower your resolution.
5. Please note that Adobe Illustrator has a 2GB file limit. This includes all linked files. If the sum of your linked files exceeds 2GB then Adobe Illustrator cannot embed the linked files.
6. If you anticipate type changes or you are using Quark Xpress or Adobe Indesign, you must include the fonts used in your files. Please use “collect for output” or “package” as opposed to making copies of font folders on the desktop.
7. If you are creating the file in Quark Xpress, you will need to reduce files larger than 48 inches to a proportional size. (Quark Xpress does not allow files larger than 48 inches in either dimension.) We will resize the final print file to your desired output size when the file is printed. Quark Xpress does not handle large TIFF files properly, save images as EPS for use with Quark Xpress.
8. All files are printed as four color process, so working in 1 or 2 colors will not lower costs. All files must use CMYK or CMYK based Pantone colors.
9. Include all artwork for white ink on a separate layer as grayscale artwork. White ink is available in 256 shades so the grayscale layer will be translated as such: 100% black will print 100% white ink, 75% black will print 75% white, 50% black will print as 50% white, 25% black will print 25% white and 0% black will print clear.
10. For color accuracy, please reference all Pantone colors and include a color proof for each file.
11. Please create a PDF which we can reference for content. Review your PDF carefully to ensure all elements appear as they should in the final output.
12. If you are creating the document in either Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign and you are certain there will be no additional changes, please turn all fonts to outline. Please include the font anyway. If we must make a change, we can substitute.
13. Leave Adobe Illustrator files layered. Do not flatten. Please delete all hidden objects and unused objects/layers.
14. Send any guidelines or print samples for approximate color matching. Desired colors are specified in Pantone, Pantone specifications allow us to match colors the closest. Exact color matches are not always possible.
1. In most cases you should use Four Color Black instead of straight black, we recommend the following values: 65%C, 53%M, 51%Y, 100%K
2. When possible, logos and text should be created and kept in vector formats. (Adobe Illustrator .AI or .EPS)
3. Scanned images should be saved as Adobe Photoshop .TIF or .EPS files in CMYK (150 ppi or 200 pip at the final output size, see above)
4. Check to make sure logos with light colors are not set to overprint.
Step 1: Prepare your files. Please put all files in a folder. Label the folder with your organization’s name and job title. Include a text file with your name, company, address and phone number, so we can contact you if necessary. For Mac users, please Stuff the folder first; for PC users, please ZIP the folder first. Stuff or Zip multiple files together.
Step 2: Please upload files below.